1. It really sucks to have my feelings disregarded for three years and yet the blame is on me now, because someone is now feeling the same way as I did, but chose to speak out.
2. I wonder if I had followed my heart and done what I wanted to do earlier, will the result then still be the same as now?
3. Life is playing a prank on us, always giving us what we want at the wrong moments, and so we can never seize the opportunity to grab them.
4. I wish we had more time to talk this out. I am very sure it was a misunderstanding.
5. I can’t control the way people feel, but I can control my reaction to them.
6. I wish more people can realise that the people who love them are just right beside them all along, saves a lot of trouble.
7. I feel really cheated. I feel like someone was being irresponsible. Three years feeling this way can’t compare to a moment of feeling the same way.
8. Maybe we just have to give in to people’s egos and let them do what they want.
9. Life goes on, and I shall continue to seek happiness in myself.
10. I need sleep. I need a proper closure. I don’t know what I really want now.
P.S. It’s funny how things took an opposite turn from my last ’10 Thoughts’ nearly a month ago