1. How far will I go for someone I love? How far SHOULD I go?
2. Should I love selfishly and want to make my efforts known, or should I love selflessly and be a silent supporter?
3. Can anyone ever love someone unconditionally without feeling hurt as a result?
4. Why does it feel like I’m being left out? Why does it feel like I’m not important?
5. Do I even have to feel important to someone to feel loved? Do I have to feel important in order to love someone?
6. Why is it so hard for me to be honest without sounding brutal or uncivilised? How can I make my thoughts known without sounding too unreasonable?
7. Why am I feeling an overwhelming sense of loneliness?
8. Why do I feel like I’m going to regret it in future?
9. Why do I feel compelled to hide my true feelings all the time? Why am I so bad at expressing them?
10. What should I do now…